- Nor’easter Thursday into Friday. The heavier impacts will probably be into Friday with rain and heavy wind.
- P-Type: 99.8% RAIN about an inch
- Coastline impacts and Coastal Tidal Flooding as well as moderate beach erosion. Not terrible but impactful.
- As the storm wraps up and pulls off the coast it will funnel cold air down into the area. We could see some snow flurries or a snow shower, but I wouldn’t bet on it. If this were December or January this would be a significant snowstorm.
- Be careful traveling and picking the kids up from school Thursday and Friday. Indoor recess BOOK IT.